[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Overdose

Overdose

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Overdose

Postby TracyH » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 am

Anyone knows what can happen if you overdose on Thyroxine?...appart from the palps, and cant sleep etc....on the plus side my house is clean!!

I have stupidly put Thyroxine out to take instead of Amiltryptline of a night time. I take 150mgs per day which means I have been taking 300mgs but Im not sure for how long I have been doing this.

God I feel so stupid...gona have a look at NHS direct site and google :oops: :oops: :oops:
TracyH
UKFM Member

Re: Overdose

Postby Treece » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 am

for quick advice I would ring the local A & E and explain what you have done. Hope you're ok x
Treece
UKFM Member

Postby TracyH » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:00 am

thanks Treece x
TracyH
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Hope everything was ok?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Are you OK :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby iseult » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:32 pm

It can be dangerous in the long term because it sends you into hyperthyroidism but it's more a matter for your GP than A&E I would say!

Do you have a bad headache? I always know when my levels are too high because of that!
iseult
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication