[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Can you get to SE5 London on Saturday

Can you get to SE5 London on Saturday

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Can you get to SE5 London on Saturday

Postby TATT » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 am

Hi Everyone,

I am attending a talk by Dr Andrew Holman from USA he is talking about the meds and how they affect the symptoms of FM.

My OH is taking me as I won't be able to concentrate for long. The tickets are £3 each. And if you want address and where to purchase private message me.

Failing that I will be summarising after the weekend. By the way I also emailed 2 of my doctors so that they could attend seeing as USA are more up to date with fibro. Be good to see if they go.

Here's wishing me a pain free day Saturday :-D
TATT
UKFM Member

Re: Can you get to SE5 London on Saturday

Postby karen59 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Let us know how you get on would love to hear what they have to say :-D
karen59
UKFM Member

Postby TATT » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Will do x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby rickysmrs » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Hope you have a pain free day and energy to listen and take in the info. xxx await the feed back.
rickysmrs
UKFM Member

Postby TATT » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I am so disappointed with today. We left at 12.30 to get to SE5 and we got stuck in two traffic jams.

It was 2pm and we were still not through the black wall tunnel. My OH said instead of stressing lets go canary wharf for lunch so that's what we did.

I am so sorry as I really wanted to hear the seminar. Please accept my apologies.

Been on you tube and looking at Dr Andrew Holmans work and he talks about a drug called pramipexole which is used for Parkinson's. It's not approved here but has done well in the USA. He has even said that some patients have been cured. It works my neutralising the autonomic nervous system. It's a dopamine agnostic.

So I came home and did a bit of homework so I did not turn to you empty handed.

Love Tatt. Ps: that was London before Olympics please stay out of London as its going to be MAD. No place for us fibromates x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 pm

TATT, there's no need to apologise for not making it to the seminar. The things that caused the delays were out of your control, which happens to us all. And I don't think a nice lunch with hubby was a bad alternative to not being able to get there :cake: [chocolate] :cake: :wine:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby TATT » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks Fuppypuffy x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 pm

:blowkiss: glad you had a nice time with your husband
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby TATT » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Thx Fibro-Lou,

I did actually but gutted I did not hear the talk. I have searched around and no one has written up on it. :(
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby Miss_Riot » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 pm

I went to his talk in cheltenham so I'll do a little write up about it later after my nap (as long as I remember!)
Miss_Riot
UKFM Member

Postby TATT » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm

That would be great Miss Riot, I might PM you to give you a reminder x
TATT
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication