[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Magnesium spray

Magnesium spray

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Magnesium spray

Postby mcconnellla » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi there, I'm a new member to the forum this week, also newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Iv seen a few posts about this magnesium spray?? And goodnight spray? I was wondering if any of u have tried or use this? Is it worth trying. I frequently have hot baths with Epsom salts also containing magnesium. Any help or tips would be great. Thanks :)
mcconnellla
UKFM Member

Re: Magnesium spray

Postby Elspeth » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Hiya, I've tried the magnesium oil spray and it really made my legs itch, like unbearably. I had to jump in the shower and scrub it off, which was very strange as I don't have sensitive skin. I have just given the bottle to my best friend who has ME and a lot of muscle pain to try it as it might not have the same effect on her and it was fairly expensive. I wouldn't mind giving the goodnight spray a go though. anyone else tried it?
Elspeth
UKFM Member

Re: Magnesium spray

Postby shazq » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi
Sorry i have never tried them.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Treatments & Medication