[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pernaton gel

Pernaton gel

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pernaton gel

Postby kathmoore1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 pm

I've just read about this in a magazine, it's supposed to ease the pain a bit.
Has anybody used it?
kathmoore1
UKFM Member

Re: Pernaton gel

Postby ouchisme » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm sorry i don't know what sort of gel you are referring to. Just wanted you to know that someone was floating around. I have used imflammatory gel to try and calm my hands down when they are achy etc.

Where is the pernaton to be used? Have your used other gels and looking to see if it could be worth a try? I have had alot of misses with creams or gels to rub into different areas of my body. But look forward to seeing someone else answer your q.

sorry about the waffle, not my best time for thinking and typing

loads of soft (((hugs))) from me to you
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby sunseeker » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:47 pm

i have seen that in a magazine also and was gonna give it a go as it isnt too expensive to buy .
sunseeker
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi
Found this link-
http://www.pernaton-uk.com/PernatonlGel.aspx

If anyone tries it let us know if it works.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby janeanddavy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:23 pm

my dad uses this for his arthritis & swear's by it .uses it every day .
janeanddavy
UKFM Newbie

Pernaton gel

Postby Morgana » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:41 pm

I tried it but it didn't do much for me
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 am

I think it is a derivative of the green lipped muscle from New Zeland which is also suggested as a supplement for arthritis etc

Good luck hope it works
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Interesting, hope it works :fingerscrossed: :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Pernaton gel

Postby kathmoore1 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:30 am

Thanks all. I haven't tried it get coz my auntie said she's gonna buy me some to see if it helps. I'll let you know!!
kathmoore1
UKFM Member

Postby juliem » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:10 pm

I tried this and really found it useless. Did nothing at all for me. Sorry. :(
juliem
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication