pregabalin

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pregabalin

Postby tintagel » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 am

HI,
Has anyone had limb jerks from taking pregabalin (gaberpentin did the same to me)? I am only one 150mg a day at present and will be increased to 300mg soon. Im in so much pain and desperate to give them a try, but the jerking even kept me awake last night. They are horrible and pronounced involuntary movements.

If anyone has had this, did it go away after a while? Should i just try to put up with it for future benefit?

Thankyou. x
tintagel
UKFM Member

Re: pregabalin

Postby mad-woman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:47 am

i have had restless legs for a long time on and off which can be related to fibro it is uncomfortable and frustrating when you have it as you try wandering round then you sit down and it starts all over again, i take something could quinine sulphate which i get from my gp,if you go to your gp and explaine they may give you something to help . good look x
mad-woman
UKFM Newbie

Re: pregabalin

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 pm

I have jerks at times when I am resting or either going to or waking from a sleep ..thought it was just something I did never would have linked it to FM or meds until a previous thread mentioned it.
If it is annoyin gyou I would mention it to your GP on your next visit.
Good luck ranking up the pregabalin..I can never get past 150mg (2.75mg /day).
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to Treatments & Medication