Have been put on

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Have been put on

Postby KrestyMom » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 pm

I was put on Duloxetine and Cinnarizine last Friday and yesterday started getting very dizzy and woozy, having trouble speaking is this normal ?
It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog
KrestyMom
UKFM Newbie

Re: Have been put on

Postby denys » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm

They can make you feel a bit zonked have you read the instruction leaflet to see what the side effects are as with some you are advised to see your GP whereas others are classed as normal
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Have been put on

Postby KrestyMom » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 pm

I spoke to the pain clinic the the gp and they have taken me off of the Cinnarizine thanks for the advice :-)
It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog
KrestyMom
UKFM Newbie

Return to Treatments & Medication