[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Medicin for painful fingers?

Medicin for painful fingers?

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Medicin for painful fingers?

Postby Lottebo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:41 pm

I have a lot of pain in my fingers. 2 of them can't bend and 2 of them are now spring fingers and very sore.
I take Hydrocodine for pain but it doesn't touch the pain in my fingers. Anyone knows of any painkillers or any other treatment that helps this sort of pain please?
Lotte
Lottebo
UKFM Member

Re: Medicin for painful fingers?

Postby Tracie » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm

can you take paracetamol with them?
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:49 pm

http://www.eatonhand.com/hw/hw022.htm Is this what is happening with your fingers??

There are some suggestions about different things that can be done at the bottom of the info and images that might be helpful.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lottebo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:01 pm

I take paracetamol and ibruprofen as well, neither of them helps.
Thank you for the link which actually looks like what I have got. I thought the pain was only to do with the fibro, but maybe not.
Thank you both.
Lottebo
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 am

I have OA in my hands......try "Arnica Gel". I am sure it will help you, not 100% but it will make a difference.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Lottebo » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 am

Will try that. Thank you.
Lottebo
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication