[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Tramadol

Tramadol

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tramadol

Postby jackiecarr » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 am

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone has had side affects with Tramadol ?? Pain releif doctor put me on them 2 weeks ago. My life has been hell, i have been shouting and screaming with everyone. Such bad bad moods, crying and wanting to end my life. Now i have to wait of them coming out of my system, it should not take long i hope. So back to Oro Morph and dyhadrocodein. Love and Gentle Hugs :needhug:
jackiecarr
UKFM Newbie

Re: Tramadol

Postby swbadcock » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 am

Hi i have been on Tramadol for over 2 years now , at first i felt light headed but persevered as we all know the pain can be eminence and i did note a slight improvement in the pain levels .I also adjusted my life style and after a while thing settled to a much more tolerable level while still taking the tramidol.
swbadcock
UKFM Member

Re: Tramadol

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:20 pm

This linky lists a number of the potential side effects that Tramadol can cause http://www.nhs.uk/medicine-guides/pages ... rochloride

Whilst it can help a good number of us, for some Tramadol is a big :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: with how it can make you feel/affect you.

I hope it isn't too long for it to work it's way out of your system, saying that it sounds :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: probably won't even anywhere near enough to describing what you've been going thru :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Treatments & Medication