hospital

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hospital

Postby dolphintara » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:32 pm

hi there

I had a phone call yesterday from the hospital , I have to see a surgen so they are sending me an appointment through , I might have to have an operation on both legs , this is a result due to me having a bone scan ,

the trouble is im worried sick as I have a family my youngest is 7 so im scared how to look after him and take him to school ,

no one down the school know nothing about me , as I am a private person ,

does anyone know if I could get outside help please

thank you
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: hospital

Postby denys » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Agree with Lisa, I think they are the places to start :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby leigh73 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi if you get in touch with social services or your county council transport services they sometimes put on free transport to the school if you cannot take your children to operations etc. Im a taxi driver & often have contracts like this due to parents having broken a leg etc. Worth a try. Good luck with everything x
leigh73
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Dolphintara.......I am sorry to hear you might have to have surgery. I am well acquainted with an operating room. Please PM me if you need someone to talk too.

I can't help you with info about school as I am in Canada. Don't be shy about asking for help.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby dolphintara » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:18 pm

hi there

just want to say thank you for getting back to me and the support from you guys , I will take everything on board and look into all sorts ,

keep :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication