[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Mood gym

Mood gym

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Mood gym

Postby Allio » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I was at my GP the other day and he gave me this site it is a self help website. which my doc said is pretty good. It is an Australian website, but anyone can join. I have not had the chance to look at it as yet tho.
I hope I have put this in the right section and also don;t know how to make the site clickable .....A x
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made url a clickable linky.
Allio
UKFM Member

Re: Mood gym

Postby whoami » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:13 pm

I haven't looked at the site but just the name sounds exciting. Anything that will help with things is great
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Allio, I've made the website address you had posted into a clickable linky to go straight to the site instead of having to fibble about with copying the address and pasting it into a browser. To post a clickable linky, the easiest thing to do is copy the website address in your browser bar, then paste it in your post. You'll know you've got it right when you check the preview of your post and there is a blue~coloured hyperlink in it.

The slightly more fibbly way to do it, and the way that I tend to post linkys these days, is to use the "URL" button at the top of the "Post A Reply" box. When you click the button "[url][/url]" appears in the box. In the first [url]a = needs to be added, like this [url=]. After the = the web address is inserted so it looks like this [url=http://www.ukfibromyalgia.com/forums/] Rather than typing it, I let those old friends Copy & Paste do the work :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Then between the [url=http://www.ukfibromyalgia.com/forums/][/url] the name for the linky needs to be inserted, giving you something that should look a bit like [url=http: //www.ukfibromyalgia.com/forums/]UKFM Forum[/url] which when you submit your post will look like this ..........hopefully :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Allio » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:56 pm

thank you FluppyPuffy, I have not been too good the last few days so have yet to look at this site Ax
Allio
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication