[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Robaxin

Robaxin

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Robaxin

Postby carlz25 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Has anyone taken this before and does it work?
My doc frightened me a bit when giving me it. She told me when I take the tablets I'm not to drive and I've to make sure I'm not main carer of my children [FEARFUL FACE]
She also advised that if my tramadol weren't giving me any relief to try and wean off them, I had stopped taking all meds a few days ago as I was going light headed. I know I shouldn't have but I despise tablets ruling my life!!!

Sent from my iPhone using
carlz25
UKFM Member

Re: Robaxin

Postby whoami » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Robaxin is sold in Canada without a prescription. I know quite a few people who have used this including my daughter.
It is something that people keep in their med cabinet. My daughter takes it, not all the time, just if she has overdone things, skiing, gym etc. She has no illnesses.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Stopping all your tablets straight away may make you feel very ill, go and see a doc, is there another one in your practise that you trust :?: :?: :?: if so maybe see if you can get an appointment with them. Hopefully you wont suffer any withdrawal problems and you can explain you are worried about the new tablets and their effects at the same time :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Denys is right about you not stopping meds suddenly. I agree, you should see your Dr. Also, meds effect us all in a different way.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Treatments & Medication