Anyone tried D-Ribosa

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone tried D-Ribosa

Postby sam4johnny » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:54 am

I found an interesting study online re the effects of D-Ribosa on FM. It seems to have incredible benefits and a lot of other sites advocate its use too. The study can be found here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17109576 and wondered if anyone else had tried it before I go online to order some lol x
Mummy to two boys, 4 & 7, FM & Bipolar AND full-time undergraduate student! I must be MAD!!

Everything happens for a reason - just don't know the reason I'm so ill!! :(
sam4johnny
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone tried D-Ribosa

Postby geordiegirl147 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 pm

hi Sam4
yes i wrote last week saying about D-Ribose i read a lot, I stopped my prescribed medicine for a year and my body hit rock bottom so i had to start again with amitriptyline 10mg at night I am not over done on taking prescribed tablets but its the only way i sleep, I went on a lot of site searching what naturally i could take, only been taken it taken it for 2 weeks care to say that it has given me a energy don't know about the stopping the at the minute doing to much trying to get my body back to work, my legs still feel they belong too someone one old.
I will keep informed see if it does help but it is like anything else works different for everybody and its not that expensive i take the powder
instead of tablets because i can control how much i put in my body but it is a natural product we all ready have it.
I think any thing is worth a try when your in so much pain and their is no tablet / pain killer that'll take it away or even ease it.
geordiegirl147
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication