[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - unable to eat on tramadol

unable to eat on tramadol

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

unable to eat on tramadol

Postby mrsk89 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:25 pm

does anyone else experience decreased apetite whilst taking tramadol all ive eaten in 2 days is 3 packs of crisps anything else makes me feel physically sick i know i need to eat but i just cant i dont feel hungry at all could this be the tramadol or perhaps something else?
mrsk89
UKFM Member

Re: unable to eat on tramadol

Postby pjgilston » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 pm

I did experience the loss of appetite once I started taking tramadol but that passed within a few weeks of starting them
pjgilston
UKFM Newbie

Postby 2sleepysheena » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:53 pm

I was unable to stomach tramadol. Unfortunately it made me physically sick. Doctor changed my prescription to an alternative that I can tolerate. Good luck and hope you feel better soon
2sleepysheena
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

If things don't start to settle back down, it might be worth a call to your GP, just to be sure that things are OK.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Treatments & Medication