Montmorency Cherries

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Montmorency Cherries

Postby DRM » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Hiya, just wondering if anyone has tried Montmorency cherry juice or capsules & found any benefit from them? I bought CherryActive capsules yesterday & wondering whether to take one or two a day. Having trouble making any decisions at the minute with the dreaded fog!
Best wishes x
DRM
UKFM Member

Re: Montmorency Cherries

Postby denys » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Some people swear by the cherry active drink and capsules, have you checked for any interactions with any of your meds :?: :?: :?: If there isnt and you go ahead then :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you get some benefit from them :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tessmcg2012 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:24 pm

It has worked for me. I had zero energy, and both the juice and capsules made a big difference. Hope you get the benefits from it.
tessmcg2012
UKFM Member

Postby DRM » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 pm

I didn't think of interaction with my meds? Thanks for pointing that out. Back to google again...! Xxx
DRM
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication