[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anyone have a reaction with hay fever meds/ lyrica?

Anyone have a reaction with hay fever meds/ lyrica?

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone have a reaction with hay fever meds/ lyrica?

Postby FinkyDink » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:38 pm

The last few days I have been feeling double rough. Today I haven't taken my hay fever pill and I don't feel as rough at all, despite the stingy eyes and sniffles! I was silly as I was taking some supermarket ones and I do have some prescription ones *somewhere*... Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this. I was just stupidly drowsy, I already aren't particularly awake due to 600mg lyrica but this was like if I blinked I fell asleep. :sleep: will have to try the prescription hay fever jobbies, see how that goes.
FinkyDink
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone have a reaction with hay fever meds/ lyrica?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:38 pm

How are you feeling today FinkyDink??? Were the otc anti~histamines you were taking a different type to what you have had previously??? Altho I don't tend to need them very often, I tend to keep some in the cupboard in case of emergency. They tend to be the generic piriton~type/equivalent ones as I can also use them for the doglet if needed {as advised by a vet.} I used to buy actual Piriton until the pharmacist at the chemist I prefer to use went thru the ingredients of the branded ones, and compared them to the ingredients in the generic ones. The differences are negligible, there is a difference of 0.01mg between them, but the difference in price is much more favourable towards my purse.

You could consider talking to your pharmacist about the reaction you seem to have had. As well as telling you about that, they might be able to suggest a more suitable otc one for you.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FinkyDink » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Feel hay fevery today but seems the symptoms are back, made docs appointment as I'm not sure now, just feel like I'm almost falling asleep, then I jolt back up. I know drowsiness is a symptom but it's when things feel different that maybe something else is wrong.
FinkyDink
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:29 pm

You've done the best thing with making the appt FinkyDink. It sounds like there may well be something else at work and making you feel like you are. Hopefully it will be something pretty straightforward to sort out and you'll be feeling vaguely more huu~mon again soon.

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Treatments & Medication