Juice Plus

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Juice Plus

Postby joanne1805 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi all,

Have any of you tried Juice Plus supplements and found them to be any good? A friend of mine told me that someone she knows with fibro has started to take them and she is a lot better. I just wanted more information before wasting anymore money on something that may or may not work. I have CFS and Fibro.

Thanks,
Joanne xx
joanne1805
UKFM Member

Re: Juice Plus

Postby lorhen » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 pm

I havent tried juice plus but I have tried Forever Living. They have a cleanse which is absolutely fantastic. It got rid of my headaches and Im now taking a supplement which is helping with my aches and pains. Pm me if you want more info
lorhen
UKFM Newbie

Postby fuzzyhead130 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:48 am

I have been using juice plus for two weeks,needed to loose weight as I felt being heavier wasn't helping with my CFS.as a product it's unlikely to cure FB/CFS ,however, over the last year I had become very lazy with food,grabbing whatever was in the fridge,didn't need cooking and was quick . I just can't eat when rolling with pain and so tired all the time,plus one of my meds didn't help with the weight.
Firstly I do believe good nutrition is a must for those with fb/cf ,juice plus is not a quick fix diet it's actually a way to change way to eat which makes perfect sense ,it's about chucking all the crap out of your diet.
The biggest plus is that in a bad day when laying in bed the shake drink is packed with goodness and so easy to throw together.
I am loosing weight but slower than others as the programme advocates excersise which is a no go most days,being over fifty means that fat clings on for grim death before clearing off.
I feel better for the complete diet change but as you can see from my post my sleeping is still bonkers and today wasn't so great with pain. My skin looks fab though and I really believe mentally these things make such a difference when we have little control over the pain and fatigue.
As a way to loose weight it's good as a way to change what you eat into a main life change its a very good programme and I do recommend it if you really do want to get rid of sugars,junk and toxic rubbish in many of our foods now . Do I bounce out of bed pain free and full of energy sadly no , oh well maybe next year !!! Hope this helps,feel free to ask if you have any other questions xxxxx
fuzzyhead130
UKFM Newbie

Postby Denbev » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 pm

I have been on Juice Plus since April+cannot believe how amazing it is!it has helped tremendously with my chronic fatigue as I was really struggling to even get off the sofa to pick my kids up from school+I am sleeping all through the night too which I wasn't sleeping well before+I've lost nearly a stone too which is fabulous as I've gained weight with not being as mobile+in too much pain to excercise ,my friend is a distributor for it+I have praised it so much to everyone she is trying to get me to do it too to earn a good wage but my Fibro fog is still not good so at the moment cannot take on dealing with new things but I definately would recommend starting it as it does help with Fibro. :lol: :-D
Denbev
UKFM Member

Postby joanne1805 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Thanks for all the replies. The comments do seem positive so I think i'll give it ago and see what happens :-) xxx
joanne1805
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication