Colloidal Silver

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Colloidal Silver

Postby DRM » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:25 am

My friend has been reading about colloidal silver & is convinced it will help my Fibro. I am reluctant to spend more money on something else which promises great results but has alsolutely no effect! Has anyone tried it & if so did you find it helped?
Thanks Denise x
DRM
UKFM Member

Re: Colloidal Silver

Postby MarlenaJ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 am

Hi, I have not tried the Colloidal Silver, must I HAVE tried the Colloidal GOLD, and I must admit I have felt much better. I have been using it for several months now. I have M.E. as well as Fibro and while it may not eliminate all the pain it does help with mood and other symptoms. But not everyone is the same. All I know is that after trying it, we invested in a larger bottle. I was that impressed. Gentle hugs to you.
MarlenaJ
UKFM Newbie

Postby iblinkin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Here's an article on colloidal gold.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Are-There-Dan ... id=5660438

I'm going to look into this myself!
iblinkin
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Interesting would be good to hear how you get on with it if you decide to go ahead as it may help others
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Treatments & Medication