[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - juice plus

juice plus

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

juice plus

Postby mandy1010 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:04 am

I seriously hope its ok to name drop this product… I started taking juice plus a few months ago to lose weight and so far ive lost about 20lbs.. But I found after about 4 days that I didnt feel so fatigued.. Pain wasnt so bad.. The " fog " was almost gone.. I was sleeping better ..So I paid more attention to it.. I stopped taking it for a few days and the symptoms came back.. So I have to say I'll keep taking it.. Worth a try.. If anyone wants to know more please get back to me.. I'll share what I know.. Ive added a pic that gives some indication of what it helps.. Hope this ok admin..
Attachments
IMG_20140915_113057.JPG
Juice plus
IMG_20140915_113057.JPG (482.62 KiB) Viewed 6363 times
Last edited by mandy1010 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mandy1010
UKFM Newbie

Re: juice plus

Postby denys » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 am

Mandy its OK but can you resize your pictures please they are far to big and difficult to see :shock: :shock: You cant advertise on the site and its a very big :nono: :nono: to put anything that is not legal but to post about something that has helped you and may help someone else is fine :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby libbiek30 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:25 am

Hi can u tell me how much it costs per month please. I do think healthy eating and keeping weight down really helps. I do weight watchers and have lost 2 stone. I have just started taking vit d, b12, magnesium and primrose oil to see if it helps. Its the fatigue and brain fog that bothers me the most my pain is manageable at the moment. Glad ur feeling better cant image that x
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Postby Denbev » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi all,I've been on juice plus since April+yes it helps no end for the fatigue+I've also lost a stone on it too, my friend advised me about it+had started selling it so thought it may help the Fibro symptoms+I'm pleased I did x
Denbev
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Good to hear that it is making such positive differences to those of you who have/are trying it :-D :-D :-D :-D

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nogginpodge » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 pm

My son gave me 3 weeks' worth of Juice Plus to try out as he is thinking of selling it and wanted my opinion. I found it very filling, like a proper meal and so it was useful to me when I didn't have the energy to make myself a meal. I liked the taste of the vanilla flavour. I have not taken it long enough to know whether it helps my fibro but I noticed I did have more energy for the few weeks that I took it. I intend to buy some and do a longer trial.
nogginpodge
UKFM Newbie

Postby Tally1068 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:45 pm

:-o I read up loads about it, and finally sent off for some yesterday. It costs £59 for 4 months. I'll post my reactions to it when it comes and I've taken it for a few weeks.

I'm a real Barbara Cartland type for supplements. CoQ10, magnesium, Vitamin D3 (20,000iu), Vitamin K, selenium and Serrapeptase have been added since I don't get out nor, to my eternal shame, do I eat a healthy diet. I rely on Wiltshire Microwaved meals as my Carer isn't here long enough to cook a proper meal. I'm unable to cook anymore, it's just impossible, but I hate eating most veg and fruit so I use supplements instead.
I know that's not the proper thing to do, but I've cleared it all with my doctor.
Tally1068
UKFM Member

Postby TNK* » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Ohh just noticed my daughter has some left from when she was on it a couple of months ago...might give it a try tomorrow x
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby HazelB » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 am

I've a tin of juice plus down stairs that I won in a raffle... Maybe I should try it xxx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Postby mandy1010 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:16 pm

If anyone wants to try juice plus.. I can order it for you.. The shakes are 32.50 for for months.. And the capsules are 57.75 for 4 months.. Both work great.. Lol.. Xx
Last edited by denys on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed as others are adding to the topic
mandy1010
UKFM Newbie

Postby Deni7665 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 pm

my name is Denise im 49yrs old and have had FM since id see 17/18yrs old was only diagnosed
2 yrs ago after numerous tests and mis diagnosis of a few things i went through quite a rough patch the last couple of years i sat n cried i sat and had pity parties for myself id want too smash my body up because i thought it would hurt less !!!
i was in bed for days i couldnt cook clean wash iron i was in my head totally useless and worthless
BUT I CAN SAY TODAY I DONT DO THAT THIS IS WHAT I DO XXX

im into my crafts love making cards when i can its very theraputic
i love making birthday cards , wedding , get well soon , just to say , sympathy anniversary and many more
i also make bridal cards which are for the bride & groom once there married it says
Im his Mrs / im her Mr and i do these with gems in various colours

im also a distributor for Juice Plus
my son set me a challenge too do it for 3 days so i did too see if it would
have any benefits at all with my fatigue more than anything !!
WELL im now 4 weeks in and im not coming off it whatsoever i love it and im so passionate about the product
because its given me day time hours of my life back that too me is worth its weight in gold
ive also put my family & friends on the product and helping them too have a much healthier lifestyle if you would like to know more about my journey on the juice plus please ask me
I REALLY AM PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT and the best bit its all natural !!!!
thanks to juie plus my husband got his wife back the kids there mother and most of ALL i got ME BACK

YES i still have FM and yes i still have pain but im now tramadol clear for 12 days !! i try and work through the pain as i also do REIKI
im learning it and im now on my level 2 hoping to pass just before xmas i can also recommend anyone try this ur local holistic centres do it and some even do it for pennies i cant praise it enough

well thats a wee bit about me and i love helping people :-P :-P :-P :-P

POSTIVITY IS THE KEY
Last edited by denys on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: links to facebook removed as seen as advertising
Deni7665
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 pm

You CANNOT advertise on the forum, yes tell people about products that help you and may help others but ask people to PM you for details DONT put them on the site, its all in the basic rules for membership which we ask everyone to read before joining us.

Its not easy for us to have to start reminding people and to be honest we dont like having to do it, I am removing all the links and would ask anyone interested in the products to PM the relevant members directly to get details
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Treatments & Medication