[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Has anyone tried any harder drugs? e.g. types of morphine

Has anyone tried any harder drugs? e.g. types of morphine

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Has anyone tried any harder drugs? e.g. types of morphin

Postby Jont » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Hey guys thanks for the great response! Lots of info there to talk to my Dr about.

I have a decision to make now:

1) move to a "pain killer" type drug like those listed in this thread.

2) try again with Naltrexone. The is a controversial anit-opiate that is working well with some people's FMS. You can not take it with opiate drugs, so I'd either take this OR a pain killer type drug. I tried it earlier this year but it made me really ill so had to stop.

OK I best have a think.

Cheers

Jon
Jont
UKFM Member

Postby perseus » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:44 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby wishes45 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Im on zymorph which are morphine based they make you more sleepy an don't really help with my pain they just make me feel awful iv also been on tramodol an bupant patchs
wishes45
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Treatments & Medication