[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What TENS machine to get

What TENS machine to get

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: What TENS machine to get

Postby carolad » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:52 am

carolad
UKFM Member

Postby keaedmondson » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:22 am

Just bought one off Amazon last week. Haven't tried it yet though. It had really good reviews so hopefully it's good. It's wired so out of interest could anyone put up a link for one of the wireless ones? It was
£-25 down from 60 which I thought was great! That's why I bought it then. Where do you put the pads? I didn't know you could put it on overnight… I think in the instructions for mine
It sort of says two hours at a time.
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:16 pm

The one I have is also from Lloyds Pharmacy, and as well as doing the TENsy stuff, it also has heat and massage options on it, which I often use as it seems to help "boost" Mr TENsy's effects compared to him just doing TENsy stuff. He's not the most handsome machine out there, I'm having more problems with my hands at the moment, part of why I haven't been posting quite as much recently.

I have hazy recollections of seeing glove attachments that are supposed to fit the majority of machines so I'm going to be looking to see if there is one to fit Mr TENsy :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby jayanne1311 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:16 pm

I have been successfully using a Boots tens machine for about 15 years but in the last couple of years my skin has become sensitive to the gel on the electrode pads. Anyone have any advice as to how I can deal with it?
jayanne1311
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Treatments & Medication