Hyperbaric Oxygenation Treatment

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hyperbaric Oxygenation Treatment

Postby GQM » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi just wanted to share some treatment that I started a couple of month's back.

Hyperbaric treatment is well known for Divers when they suffer the "bends" where they return to the surface to quickly causing the influx of nitrogen in to the blood stream, the oxygenation of this process re-balance's the oxygen in the blood.

I have definitely had more energy since having this treatment and that also goes for people that I go in with who have Parkinson's, ME, MS, stroke victims and also people who have broken bones or muscle damage.

If you are able to find a Hyperbaric chamber near to you then I recommend that you give it a try. I go everyday but others that have been going longer than me have been able to cut down the treatments to a few times a week just giving there body a boost each week.

I know that in the UK it does cost to use this service but I am very lucky that the Isle of Man's Hyperbaric Chamber runs as a charity and is kept going through donations.

Just something that you might want to try.
GQM
UKFM Member

Re: Hyperbaric Oxygenation Treatment

Postby denys » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Thanks for the info, just might help some to get some relief :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Treatments & Medication