[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dr Hulda Clark Parasite cleanse and Zapper

Dr Hulda Clark Parasite cleanse and Zapper

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dr Hulda Clark Parasite cleanse and Zapper

Postby lisaward127 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Hello, I heard about Dr Clark from my father in South Africa, he had malaria and nearly died from it as treatment from GP made no difference. His friend then introduced him to the Dr Clark Zapper machine and within days he was fine and back to normal. I saw in her book that she claims that she can cure Fibromyalgia. ( Her book is free to download from her website Free) http://www.drclark.net/
I read up about her technique and decided to give it a go, I purchased a zapper on e bay, it doesn't need to be a fancy zapper, they make them local in the UK ( don't buy from Europe, I had a bad experience ).
You basically take three herbal medicines ( download parasite cleanse from her site free) over a 18 day period to kill parasites and clear the body of impurities. You also use the zapper every day, it basically two short copper pipes you hold on to and switch the zapper on, it zaps 7 min on and 20 min off for 3 sessions so 3 lots of 7 min with 20 rest i between each, you don't feel anything as the frequency is only 30 kHz.

Was wondering if anybody ells have tried the program with any success,?
I am on day 15 of the herbal parasite cleanse and have to say I do feel slightly better but still have up and down down days even during the treatment, the zapper seems to give me more energy. Not sure if this is just the placebo effect or the products.

Will keep you all posted of my progress ofer the next week as I come to the end of the Parasite cleanse but will keep zapping as recommended.

Gentle hugs Lisa

Lisa Ward
Lisa Ward
lisaward127
UKFM Member

Re: Dr Hulda Clark Parasite cleanse and Zapper

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:31 pm

This isn't something that has been mentioned on here {as far as I can recall} Lisa, so I'm not sure if there is anyone who has/is trying it out. When someone says/claims they can cure FM {as you have said Dr Clark has claimed to do}, it tends to bring about a number of replies as it is a very emotive subject, so please be mindful of the possibility that a number of them may have a cynical/sceptical air to them which at times can be somewhat upsetting for some.

It will be interesting to read your follow~ups as you progress with this approach as anything that can help in some degree is always good to know about :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lisaward127 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Thank you Fluppy Puffy, I understand that there is no cure and her claims was also her downfall. I am trying the treatment as my dad was cured from his malaria and I thought it's worth a go.

Lisa Ward
Lisa Ward
lisaward127
UKFM Member

Postby ixel-chick » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:50 pm

☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:17 pm

I'm with Flup on this but as ixel has said if it makes you feel better then its worth a go. I could maybe see why it might help with something called malaria as its caused through an insect bite, but fibro isnt in that category :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lisaward127 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Hi all, I am on my last days of the parasite cleanse and I had a flareup from hell. Just had morphine and been crying in bed all day, burning with pain all over, diarrhoea, migraine and lack of sleep, so desperate for relieve, sorry I never complain on here but thought it worth sharing. I can confirm that the Hulda Clark treatment didn't work for me and my hope was short lived. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Lisa Ward
Lisa Ward
lisaward127
UKFM Member

Postby suco » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Sorry you feel so bad x
suco
UKFM Member

Postby ixel-chick » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:19 pm

So sorry to hear you're having a bad flar up, Lisa. Hope you feel better soon!

Although it didn't work for you, it would still have been worth giving it a shot, otherwise you would always have thought "maybe it would have worked, I wish I'd tried it". :-)
☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:52 pm

So sorry it didnt work for you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Treatments & Medication