[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - According to my calculations . . .

According to my calculations . . .

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Corinne » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:42 pm

I've put it on the on the other site & its got several signatures already :)
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby MCT » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks for that Corrine.

The petition's been up less than a week and there are 60 signatures already but the more the merrier and hopefully more notice to be taken if there are loads of signatures.

Thanks to everyone who has signed so far.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby hitbyabus » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm

signed

I'm going to put it on the facebook groups i'm joined to.

well done for what you have done lets hope it gets its 200 signutuers and alot more xxx
hitbyabus
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm

signed!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby MCT » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Thanks to everyone for their help.

I have just checked and the number of signatures has practically doubled since yesterday - we now have 111!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm

The FibroAction e-newsletter went out last night (finally :oops: ) and it was mentioned in there.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby hitbyabus » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 pm

it should start going up even quicker, i've posted the petition link as my facebook status, i've also put it in all the groups i use and all the other fourms i use.
hitbyabus
UKFM Member

Postby hitbyabus » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:14 pm

207 signatures so far
hitbyabus
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:10 am

yay, keep going!!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby MCT » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 pm

We are now up to 237 signatures so we should get a reply but the more signatures the better - if there are 2 million with fibro we need to encourage as many as possible to sign up!

MCT
UKFM Member

Re: According to my calculations . . .

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:55 pm

i have just signed it.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby MCT » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 pm

There are now 365 signatures.

I have asked Stephen Fry if he will put the petition out as his Twitter "Retweet of the Week" which he does for good causes. He has over 400,000 following him on Twitter so hopefully we may just get some more signatures if he agrees to do it.

I have put a few Tweets out with the petition URL on it so that may help as well.

MCT
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Just signed it :D and there's over 370 signatures now :woot:

I've also added a link on some other social networking sites, so hopefully that will get more added! Probably repeating what others have done, but no harm in that if it brings results!! :D
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Politics & Lobbying