Doctors Rant....

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Doctors Rant....

Postby BlueBerry » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 am

Hey all

Not feel my best at the min don't mind if I have a rant XD , why oh why has it been so hard get doctors appoiment curse the bank hoildays in a row for you but it weird i phone up about 2 week before the 4 day bank hoildays silly person said i don't have the dairy on her so phone up after bank hoildays :crazy: but my mam thought she phone up day before good firday and still she said phone up on tuesday get new appointment. Sign my lovely mam going down doc on tuesday get appointment for me.

I just about out tablets o_0 :needhug:

Since doctor been try cut me down go on new tablet I thought great I be better off well for a bit at lest now I can't sleep o_0 I also been excise which did me great but afraid i had to stop cause I end up flar my spot up damn fibro is hard sort or get it right :dunno: thank god for hot showers all I can say.

oh Weird thing i got my test result from my doctors after see my doc who one said I got fm and it seems i got low thyroid gland my t4 something like that low not sure what that got do with stuff but was wondering what it ment :dunno:

any way doctors pain back side again hopefully i get new tablets soon or i going be way out it no sleep till i see one run out tablets thurday :coffee2: oh doctor come up about my cyst on my oviaries i am so worried about it great my mam going and next 4 week i got my tribual cross my fingures :fingerscrossed:

I so need sleep fck feed up at min and my arms ,hand oh i hurt all over but feed up :coffee1: even my stupid hand of my op is nto get any better sign oh and eye pains wah i feel so no idea what say lol guess i stop there heh .....

Oh forgot one last thing stupid docotrs over thing i need medical thing for my tribual so the doc secorty said she get him to fill it in 3 to 4 weeks fat bloody likly it was over 6 weeks I had phone up yell at her get it done gave it to doctor fill it in . :fingerscrossed: she did she said and it been sent to guy help my case sign ( heh sorry about sleeping... spelling wah fibro fog :yikes: no sleep :coffee2: )sign and govement going gave gps more power ect we are all doomed lol
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Doctors Rant....

Postby BlueBerry » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 pm

yawn still tried not much sleep last night just update weird I had phone call this morning from doctors my mam try get appointment which she could't get but they phone me let me know they got my doctor gave me my tablets with out see him WOW :clap: but I must make appointment for end may well that a surprise....

weird thing again no appointments till thurday but I am at hostpital oh well lest i got tablets :clap: :clap:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

my best was abdom pain for 18months - had all the cds and scopes and xrays over and over and over - eventually they opened me up in three places and they found a twisted/infected appendix.
Imagine walking about with appendicidis for 18months ouch!!!!
Drs oh well dont get me started.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Hope you are getting some sleep blueberry and princess yea so glad to have you back :clap: :clap: :clap: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

still no sleep :coffee2:

but just been to my gyno doctor wahhhhhhh I had right shock and bit upset over the doctor she was nice youg not fair :shock: but I found out my cyst on my left ovarie and is 5mm to 6 mm big :o I had wait 4 months be told :facepalm:

but this upset me as whole idea her take look inside me well whole idea her put he hand in me feel my womb and fell my oviaries SCARED ME is that possible I think i need a lie down :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Glad she only felt my tummy :clap:

but I go get a scan again see if it still there cross my fingures it gone :fingerscrossed:

over thing she got me thinking about my smear test off to book one I am still virgin but I so need one at my age and it be my first :crazy:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon May 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Nice to be back, and if i can be of service dont be afraid to ask.
Cafe or holiday what ever i can help with.
im way behind so need to have a look back and see whats being discussed and add some comments if i can..............well you know me im not short on words. lol :clap:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Wouldnt have you any other way Princess, oooohhhh lovely holiday me thinks :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services