consultant in Other Neurology

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

consultant in Other Neurology

Postby mellabella » Sun May 08, 2011 11:25 am

Hi there.
After waiting to see a neurologist, i've finaly got a letter to say i'm on the waiting list to see a consultant who specialises in " Other Neurology.

Does anyone know what they mean when the say " other neurology"? i thought it was all the same and i hope by saying " other" that it's not someone who's not a proper qualified neurologist.. i'm confused.

User avatar
UKFM Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 pm

consultant in Other Neurology

Postby Caz1980 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 pm

I think 'other' means someone who looks at the less common neurological illnesses xx
UKFM Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Heywood, Lancashire, (Greater Manchester)

Re: consultant in Other Neurology

Postby loubie » Sun May 08, 2011 1:55 pm

:dunno: not heard of that either :dunno:
if you see your GP before the appointment ask him/her
or give them a ring, should be a number on the letter :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
User avatar
UKFM Regular
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: staffs

Return to Doctors & Health Services

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests