[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Twitching in knees :(

Twitching in knees :(

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Twitching in knees :(

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Hiya the past few nights I've been unable to get comfy due to twitching in my knees does anyone else have this?

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re: Twitching in knees :(

Postby shazq » Tue May 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi
No, the problem i get with my knees is pain, clicking and locking.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:08 pm

I get that to but the twitching is new :(

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue May 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Stock answer H take it to the docs, I think you need to write a list of all the new/worsening symptoms and hand it to him/her to work through, I'm doing one for next Monday as my pain seems to be intensifying so the list helps me not to forget anything and we dont waste time with me trying to explain things :fingerscrossed: you get some help :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby redcaz » Tue May 10, 2011 10:36 pm

I get that, sounds like restless legs. Like if you dont flex your kness they start to jump of their own accord? I also get this in my arms, both usually when Im overtired. GP says its symptom of fibro. xx
redcaz
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks I think I should write them down as my memory is really bad at the moment. I understand this could be fibro fog, my memory has always been hit and miss but I've always been great with dates ie birthdays anniversaries stuff like that been even those are being forgotten now. It like I remember the week before but the days before I forget :c

Thanks for the advice xxx

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems