[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - smile!

smile!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

smile!

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 am

quite often my oh will say 'smile!' to me...but its hard to smile sometimes isn't it? :(

i maybe smiling inside but the pain is such that it just takes too much energy to produce a real smile and i just find it easier not to.

also with the esa50 hanging over me (i have started to fill the form out in rough) its hard not to have the constant nuggest of fear inside. my oh thinks it will be fine but he has not read all the horror stories i have about so many people and their awful stories. so that kind of keeps the smile away.

i am going to try to smile a real smile today :)

:chicken:

that makes me smile!
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Re: smile!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Despite the pain and everything, I was really really smiling at about 10.00pm last night when Vettell made his one mistake of the whole race and a certain silver :f1-car: :f1-car: went zooming past :clap: :clap: :clap: And I was almost as euphoric when a very specific red car made contact with the winning silver car and said red car spun off the track :f1-car: :f1-car:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Same here Donna :f1-car: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 pm

I have forms to sign to, dont mind the forms its when they send for you, but what is the worse they can do to ME, send ME for a job, ok i will go and do what they ask of ME, it wont work, it is hard to smile when we are in so much pain, what i do is go to the jokes and the cafe, it works for ME, try not to worry about signing the forms, this will only make you feel bad and then that will make your pain worse :hugs: .
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:22 pm

I've hidden my forms under the mountain of ironing that's trying to colonise the dining table. Hopefully the dust bunnies will shred the forms and send a message to Atos telling them they should change our various claims for things to being awarded for indefinite periods so we don't have to fill them in any more :f1-car: :f1-car:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun