[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Foggy hello from planet fibro

Foggy hello from planet fibro

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Foggy hello from planet fibro

Postby missfit » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi to everyone

I am 45yrs old and live in Dorset.
I was diagnosed 6yrs ago after 4yrs of tests lol. I am married to a very understanding hubby who is fully conversant with the washing machine, iron, hoover etc when I am having a flare up lol.
I work 20 hrs a week when able for a very understanding company ( filing and records) even when I have fibro fog days and file stuff in wrong places!! :yikes:
My passion is my allotment where I love (trying to ) grow herbs and veg to improve my health. I do have quite a few friends that help otherwise I would have more weeds that veg! and not those type of weeds lol. :fingerscrossed:
I love life but get reduced to tears more often than I would like and find that every year that goes by the pain gets worse. I also spend more time asleep than awake these days!
But I keep going, not sure how lol :crazy:
Amanda
missfit
UKFM Newbie

Re: Foggy hello from planet fibro

Postby denys » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi Amanda and :welcome: to the forum hope we can offer you some support :hugs: :hugs: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 pm

:wave: and :welcome: Amanda

Lots of advice, info and :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: on here, hope you find some of it hepful :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby viota » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 am

:welcome: amanda gentle :hugs:
viota
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am

Hi Amanda :welcome: to the forum :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello