[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Magnets

Magnets

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Magnets

Postby WennyP » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Hello!

I would just like to share my new discovery - NEOMAGNETS.

I ordered some from Amazon, just to see what all the hoo-ha was about. They certainly work for me: about 3am today I woke up with such excrutiating pain in my foot (arch up to toes) that, unusually for me, it brought me to tears. Without exaggeration, I was feeling like chopping off my foot from just above the ankle, it was that bad. I taped one of the magnets over the worst area of pain and within 2 - 3 hours, I had virtually no pain - within 5 hours, there was no pain at all! I tried one on my forearm just below my elbow, where I get a lot of pain when carrying things, or resting that part of my arm in the same place for a little while, and again, after 3 hours, no pain.

I shall be trying them on my hips tomorrow to see how far I can walk without pain :fingerscrossed:

So, I can highly recommend them. The only 'downside' to them (more of an inconvenience) is that you need to drink a lot of water when using them. Not really a problem considering the good they do, though (for me, at least).

I hope this little snippet of information can help someone.

Wenny x
"No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings"
WennyP
UKFM Member

Re: Magnets

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Sounds like they're having quite an amazing effect on you Wenny :D :D Searching online, there are varied, mixed thoughts on whether they work, just like there is with other treatments and things. I hope they carry on making this remarkable difference to you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Keep us updated with how you're going on with them :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

hi wenny :wave:
i hope they work for your hips :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

have to say though, that when i have real bad pain in one place it dose
ease on its own in the time that you say the magnets take to work
and is usually moving on to a different bit :dunno:
maybe its just me :roll:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi Wenny long may the effects last, glad you've found something to work and you never know it may help someone else too so thanks for posting :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 am

Hi Wenny
Thats good to hear, keep us updated. :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping