Oohh might of found him....

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Oohh might of found him....

Postby mand » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Thats the doc that is :D , i saw gp today about tingling and other fibro things that have happened over the past few weeks :nono: , hold on said the doc im ruling everything out first, just because you have fibro im not connecting it with it untill we are sure... more blood tests also vitamin and minerals and see you again in a few weeks, he gave me ibrufen gel as im not on the diclofenac so it might take the edge off a little :dunno: ,put things on a repeat prescription felt better than i usually do. no fobbing off, :D .....makes a difference dos'nt it :lol:
mand
UKFM Member

Re: Oohh might of found him....

Postby cherryblossom » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:32 pm

I think it makes all the difference when at least one person in the medical world believes you and actually tries to help you. It makes you feel a 100% better as well as much more positive about things :D :D . My gp is great but the others in the practice tend to fob me off alot. So glad you have a positive one too! Keep hold of him! Take care. Cherry :hugs: :flowers:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 pm

sounds great mand :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

it makes a huge difference having a good GP, it gives you a big boost
and you feel you are finally being believed and getting somewhere :D

stick with that one they are hard to find :wine:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:31 am

I agree makes all the difference in the world.
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mand » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:56 am

As i was walking out thanked gp for help....he shouted "get out and dont be daft" :lol: , he,s human as well :clap: ...it can take over a week to see him :dunno: i wonder why he's in demand :D
mand
UKFM Member

Postby Sals » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 am

Yay :chicken-dance: that's fab Mand.

and altho most niggles are or can be connected to FM it's great when a doc want's to look at each syptom in it's own right, really puts your mind to rest :clap: :clap:

:hugs: sals xx
Sals
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems