[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hoping to take up my art again

hoping to take up my art again

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hoping to take up my art again

Postby MichelleJ » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 pm

I've decided to try and take up my drawing, watercolours and pastels again. Not done any for years but was quite good at school and done some bits since. I've just had my op on my wrist so once it heals I'm hoping to try it again.
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Re: hoping to take up my art again

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for a speedy recovery from your op :grouphug: :grouphug:

I can't draw so I'm just a bit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: of those who do. Hope you're able to start doing it again :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: It would be nice to see what you're working on from time to time :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Amberwillow » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 pm

I think that doing anything creative is a great way of taking your mind off of things and chilling out - just do it for enjoyment! Let us see what you make :D
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 pm

yep have to agree any craft is good :D

hope you are all better soon and can then get on with your art work :clap: :clap:

would also love to see it :wine:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:05 pm

:welldone: for trying and :goodluck1: with it as Loubie said would love to see some examples once you've had a chance to get going :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby sweet princess » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Hope you get well soon and start painting again. I can't wait to see your work. God willing that' ll happen soon! :goodluck2: :hugs:
sweet princess
UKFM Member

Postby MichelleJ » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Will definitely post some pics when I start. Hoping won''t be too long now. I'm on a pain management course at the min and they've said distraction is a good way of controlling pain so that's what started me thinking :D
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:00 am

Hi Michelle :wave:
I hope you are making a speedy recovery from your opp :hugs: :flowers:
Good luck with the painting, (it definitely helps me cope) :goodluck2: :goodluck1:
Can't wait to see your work :D :D :D. Go for it :woot: :woot:
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Return to Craft