[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - So excited!!

So excited!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

So excited!!

Postby JemmaB88 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi guys,

Bit of positive for a change!

Waiting to here about a narrowboat! The other half, our dog and I are hoping to live aboard a narrowboat! We have been looking at this option for a little while now and we may have found one that we can afford easily and it has a shiny new kitchen. Hoping for a call this evening to see when we can go and have a look at it, and then need to speak to Mr Natwest Bank to get the money.

:fingerscrossed: we get it. It will be so nice to have our own space instead of living with my dad.

I was worried that it would be too cold for me and our 'friend' fibro, however, they are toasty. Nice log burner to keep me warm. Also its not a big space to heat. I am only 4'11" so space isn't an issue. Alfie is a JRT x somthing sausage like so he doesn't need too much space either. Just Phil is a little lanky but he will cope I am sure.

I have been making shopping lists all day for things we need for the kitchen and stuff. I feel all giggly and smiley for a change.

Spreading the happiness (hopefully).

Jem
xxx
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Re: So excited!!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:57 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: Jem :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Hope you've had the phone call to go and view it :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Some family friends of ours lived on a narrow boat, as did for my brother for a while. It is a nice way to live, and the wood burner sure does put out some heat when it's stoked up :clap: :clap: :clap: The head room isn't too bad either, my dad is 6'ish and he only had to stoop a little inside them. Mooring in a nice marina with everything close by helps as well :elephant: :elephant:

Let us know what happens so we know when to book our narrow boating jollibobs for :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: and :goodluck1: Jem it sounds fab :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Azz » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh my it's sounds amazing, I so hope everything turns out your way :clap: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck2: :hugs:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 pm

aw jem that sounds fab!

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
for you :lol: :lol:
hope all has gone well :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:14 am

:goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Hope* » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 am

Sounds fabulous, :fingerscrossed: it all works out for you
*Hope*
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun