[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Just had to share

Just had to share

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just had to share

Postby Muckypaws » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:49 am

Hi all
I love gadgets and everything "I" eg iPhone iPad iTunes
I've just received a parcel from my son who's away at uni and is trying to cheer me up
He has the same wicked sense of humour as me
I've laughed so much I hurt the parcel contained....

Thorntons alpini 3 bags mmmmm my fave
Some craft stickers-I like to make collages and do paper crafts
A feel better soon card in welsh ?..

A tee shirt ....which reads ....
iSleep .....I've got a nap for that

It's a good job I love him ha ha ha
Muckypaws
UKFM Member

Re: Just had to share

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That's the sort of daft t-shirt I'd get for OH and DS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's made me smile as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can't work out the card in welsh tho :? :? :?

Hope it's helped the day be a little brighter and bonkers for you :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: love it :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:53 pm

:clap: :clap: what a lovely son
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Muckypaws » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Muckypaws
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:35 pm

That makes a bit more sense, altho I did think he might have decided to send it you just for the fun of it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats sweet of him. :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun