[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - DLA application

DLA application

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: DLA application

Postby fionarodriguez » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

new update to my dla doc visit, i spoke to dla and they have now told me it going to take upto another 6 weeks befroe i hear about the decision. talk about take their time but they are quick to take money back from us if we have been over paid.... so since handing my form iin 8 april i wont hear till about august time.... hey oh at least i can look at the back pay they owe lol .
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Its a joke isnt it, it seems to take forever for them to make a decision :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: You don't have to wait that long fiona :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fionarodriguez » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

JUST a update on my claim DLA have made a decision but woulndt tell me on phone letter in the post :( so now have to wait for mr postman....it was posted 15 july...........watch this space x
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Hope postie gets to you quickly :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fionarodriguez » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:27 pm

just to let all know i got my letter and i have been turned down for DLA.. so next step is to appeal......................
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Keep fighting fiona, it sometimes takes a couple of goes :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for your appeal :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Keep on with it Fiona. Get in touch with CAB or other similar people, they'll be able to help and advise you, as well as possibly being able to represent you at the appeal :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fionarodriguez » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:15 pm

thanks for the support. i just cant beleive what we have to go through. but i wont be beaten i will carry on l;ol lol
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby Milosmum21 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:42 pm

:wave: Fiona yep i'm in the appeal process at the mo I think they turn most people down :dunno: But just keep fighting :swear1:

Sue x
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Postby fionarodriguez » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:55 am

HI all just a quick note
I have got a date for my DLA tribunal and im attending it its on 14 november at 1.30 in the courts so fingers cross i get the right answer this time x
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 am

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: and :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 pm

:goodluck2: Hope the right decision is made for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 pm

:goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby fionarodriguez » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 am

hi all
im now counting down the days to my tribunal on 14 november at 1.30..... 9 days and counting x
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits