jaw n teeth pain

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

jaw n teeth pain

Postby louise68 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 pm

hi :( i have gum disease and all myy gums are receeding and i get tooth pain alot ,but earlier today my daughter cupped her hands round my jaw in a loving jesture but seconds later all olong the bottom of my jaw from ear to ear hurt ,well a few hours later the pain got worse as bad as my tooth ache ,not sure if its the gum disease or fibro as i no alot of ppl suffer jaw pain with fibro but i havnt as yet :( having a very feel sorry for my self day today n had a bit of a cry :cry: ,hope all you guys are well x
louise68
UKFM Member

Re: jaw n teeth pain

Postby denys » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Louise if I were you I would go back to the dentist and get things checked out again just to make sure your gums havent got significantly worse sorry to hear you are low today and hope things are a little brighter for you tomorrow :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: jaw n teeth pain

Postby louise68 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:52 am

hi i am at the dentist next wk so i will mention it thx :D
louise68
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems