[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Lace Making anyone?

Lace Making anyone?

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Lace Making anyone?

Postby crankycatmk » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:26 am

I am a crafterholic. Its the one thing thats kept me going during the last 30 yrs of illnesses. I do cardmaking, harganger, knitting, crochet, sewing, chain maille jewellery, beading and last but not least, lace making. I love it! Lace making is so absorbing and lovely. I have made many friends and acquantancies throughout the 12 years I have been lacemaking. My back & hands don't like it very much, but with the aid of painkillers I refuse to give it up.
crankycatmk
UKFM Newbie

Re: Lace Making anyone?

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:17 pm

You will have to show us some pics of your work. :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:14 pm

just reading all the stuff you are doing exhausts me :sleep:
where do you get the energy from?
lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Ouchy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:27 pm

I thought the same lu but was impressed that someone actually manages to do so much with their hands,
I have trouble using mine at the best of times even holding a pen and mangaging to write a word or 2 that anyone could actually read is a major achievement for me :oops:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby trafficklights » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

How wonderful. Ive always wanted to make lace.
Started making xmas cards but had to stop. Sewing too is impossible at moment.
How talented you are keep on rolling.
trafficklights
UKFM Member

Postby Sazzle » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 pm

I bought a lacemaking kit from Hobbycraft a couple of weeks ago but haven't had the energy to get it out of the box so far.
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Return to Craft