[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hot Tubs - any downsides?

Hot Tubs - any downsides?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hot Tubs - any downsides?

Postby EaglesWings » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi everyone

I am new to post to the forum, although I have been reading the posts for a while. I wanted to try get some advice regarding hot tubs. I was formally diagnosed with FM last November, but prior to that I was informally diagnosed in 2010, and I have been living with the symptoms and seeking diagnosis since about 2006. I am now on co-codamol, naproxen and pregabalin plus multi-vits and omega 3 capsules. However my mum has offered to fund a hot tub for me if it would help me. I have looked into the hot tubs themselves but can't find out what medical benefits they offer. So figured I should ask the experts on this site.....I appreciate that everyone is different and hot tubs may help some and not others, but I am trying to find out whether there are any known negatives of using them for someone with FM and on the medication I am on. Can anyone help? Thanks! :-D
EaglesWings
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hot Tubs - any downsides?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 pm

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: to the forum :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, but I can't recall seeing anything relating to hot tubs, or even anything like a whirlpool/jacuzzi bath type thing I'm afraid :-? :-? :-? The only way you'll definitely know if there is anything is to search thru the older posts/topics and see if there has been any mention of them :-? :-? :-?

Anything else you want to know about, just ask and we'll see what we can come up with for you :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hot Tubs - any downsides?

Postby shazq » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello