[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibromyalgia - Prison sentence of pain

Fibromyalgia - Prison sentence of pain

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibromyalgia - Prison sentence of pain

Postby chuckles » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 pm

claire fantastic so good it made me cry
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby Ms Tigger » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

I know this is a cheeky request but would you mind if I copied your poem to send to my family in South Africa who haven't really heard of the disease and I find it very difficult to explain how it affects me and I have to go to a wedding again in September and it would be nice if they understood before I went :roll: I will understand if you say no but I am a cheeky beggar so I thought I would ask

Helen
Ms Tigger
UKFM Member

Postby Claire Spong » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

That's fine! It's there to help everyone so copy as much as you like! Glad it is helping people.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby summers72 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:21 am

Hi all, I just wanted to say I loved your poem Claire & I could relate to every line! On another note, I'm new on here & hoping to find a few people to chat to. I'm from Wrexham in North Wales, are any of you from this area? Sad to say, I don't get out much so thought it'd be nice to try and find a few new friends! Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend!
Dani :-)
summers72
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Dani, there's a "Where To Say Hello" bit of the forum. When you get a chance, if you make an intro post in there it's less likely to get lost in the other posts in here, you'll probably get more people replying to it, and possibly find some people with similar interests to you, or even people who live in your area.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby SusieJ » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 pm

:wave: Hi, I'm new in here and just come across this cleverly put together poem , Well done it sums us all up

Hugs for you, only gently of course Susie :flowers:
SusieJ
UKFM Newbie

Postby wikid » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 am

love this poem I've just been diagnosed with fm after 6 months of guess work by docs and this explains exactly how I feel x
wikid
UKFM Member

Postby Mozza » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:15 pm

I just found this today and copied it to my facebook. It felt as if i was "coming out" as not many people know that i have fibro. Guess what ............one comment from a dear friend and one like from my oh. I have nearly 200 people on mine, kind of says it all really lol. Thanks for the poem asvit oes sum up very clearly and very well how i feel. xxm
Mozza
UKFM Member

Postby Roseofsharon » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Love the poem. Prison sentence of pain, is how I've been trying to explain this thing since I was diagnosed last year. THank you soooo much, I'm going to copy it to my Facebook page now.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby Mellymoo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:31 pm

:clap: :-D Brilliant x
Mellymoo
UKFM Member

Postby make a wish » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 am

Brilliant. Certainly hit the spot for me. WOW!! :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: make a wish
make a wish
UKFM Member

Postby Joolz1968 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 pm

OMG I'm in tears
Joolz1968
UKFM Member

Postby sweetypie5 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 pm

your poem says how we live everyday xxx ty xxxxx
sweetypie5
UKFM Newbie

Postby margaretc » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 am

Exactly how i feel right now,wish i could expain that to people like you hve but jst dnt know if they woud even undrstnd cause they think nothing wrong way you cause you look okay on the outside but dont undertand how much pain there is inside ,thank you so much :hugs: :flowers: xxx
margaretc
UKFM Newbie

Postby pol20 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

excellent xx
pol20
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Your writings, poems etc.