[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Ideas for my custom bottle please

Ideas for my custom bottle please

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Ideas for my custom bottle please

Postby Sazzle » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I already have one necklace from this place http://shop.shottlebop.co.uk/ which is the brain tablets one.

I want to get a custom one made with a spoon. I can't think of what to have written on the label though. Think should take my brain tablets methinks. :police:

Just wondering if anyone can spare a bit of Fibro related wit.

Hope the mods don't mind me posting that link. It is someone I know personally who makes the jewellery but I don't profit in any way apart from that warm glow that comes from directing others towards pretty things. :-D
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Re: Ideas for my custom bottle please

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Not much idea for the bottle contents at the moment, but I'm loving the site :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Which part of FM gets to you the most gives you the most problems at the moment??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Sazzle » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Good question, mostly the tiredness at the mo. I really could sleep 24/7. That and the twitching seem to be going hand in hand.
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 pm

What about something to fend off the twitches or help reduce fatigue???

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Good site hope you get the bottle right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe something for the fog :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Sazzle » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Typically the fog is stopping me coming up with ideas. A friend suggested something but far too long as limited space for writing on the bottles.
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Postby Sazzle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Wonder if she could put one of the spoons that she adds on the chain actually in the bottle and have a wittier version of "in emergency break seal" or something like that.
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Postby mellabella » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:51 am

Why not ask your friend to bottle some smoke and call it fibro fog.
mellabella
UKFM Member

Postby Sazzle » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Nice idea but you can't really bottle smoke!
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun