what to do next

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

what to do next

Postby rosehip » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

i have decided i am going to ask for a reconcideration on what i have been put on WRAG. I know i should be in the support group and they have put me in wrag group without a medical . do i get in touch with my local job centre xx :crazy:
rosehip
UKFM Member

Re: what to do next

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 am

:wave:

My advice would be to appeal now! if you feel you need to be in the support group because as of april 2013 the appeal system goes!

I myself am on the WRAG but recently sent in a renewl. If i am yet again placed in the WRAG i must appeal for support group as this will be my only last chance for appeal to get in.

If anyone is on any premiums its looking like this will be abolished and only given to people in the support group so more pressure.

Then you have the people who have had there ESA taken away because there partners work 24hrs or more so they all need to appeal now!

The appeal system is gonna be in undated with claims!!! :crazy: as it looks like you wont get anywhere unless your in support group plus bein in SP will help your chances of DLA rates.

:goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: what to do next

Postby rosehip » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am

i dont know how to apeal or were tostart x :crazy:
rosehip
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits