[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - my hobby

my hobby

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

my hobby

Postby welshwolverine1969 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 pm

hopefully its uploaded my tattoos my hobby when i am well
Attachments
tatts1.jpg
tatts1.jpg (57.51 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
tatts 7.jpg
tatts 7.jpg (86.52 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
tatts 6.jpg
tatts 6.jpg (58.04 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
welshwolverine1969
UKFM Member

my hobby

Postby caterpillar » Tue May 01, 2012 9:48 pm

You tattoo as a hobby? That is SO cool I'd love to do that!
caterpillar
UKFM Member

Re: my hobby

Postby welshwolverine1969 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

.thank you wish i had the energy to do it full time
welshwolverine1969
UKFM Member

my hobby

Postby caterpillar » Tue May 01, 2012 10:58 pm

I imagine your hands and back would hurt loads. Incredible thing to be able to do tho.
caterpillar
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

:shock: ooh they look great :-D

tis shame you can't do them all the time :(
i hope you charge for them
not only are they great but they must take a lot out of you too :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby welshwolverine1969 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:37 pm

they do take a lot out of me i am shattered for days afterwards but hey its a small price to pay for art and i am shattered even after house work lol so i know what i would rather do x
welshwolverine1969
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Nice hobby welshwolverine :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Craft