[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Finally a dr who listens

Finally a dr who listens

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Finally a dr who listens

Postby shari » Thu May 17, 2012 12:25 pm

As some f you know, I posted a message here last week, when I was given
Oramorph. Because of crippling hand, and hip pain. Only a weeks supply
though.
Today I had an app with the doc. And he is lets just say, the most unpopular
GP there. So I didnt think I had a chance to get any more. :banghead:
I sat in the waiting room, so worried, I thought my heart was going to
explode.
Well I went in, and calmly explained how it had virtually taken my pain away,
and that I can now function, and do basic tasks.
He said, you do know its addictive, and the reason it is so addictive, is
because it is so good at killing pain.
So now I have another weeks supply. I will see the same doc a week today.
Its just such a relief, I had to share it. :chicken-dance:
shari
UKFM Member

Re: Finally a dr who listens

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 pm

It makes a real difference when you find a GP who is prepared to listen and help. Hope the Oramorph continues working its magic on you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Thu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Glad you got some more :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Good news :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services