nhs pension appeal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

nhs pension appeal

Postby juneville » Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

hi, i about to start my final appeal for my nhs pension. the union no longer will support me as they feel thta i will not be successful. i have not worked since 2008 and been diag with fibro. has anyone on here been succesful with their nhs pension or is there someone out there who could guide me on what i should put in my letter for my appeal. my contract was terminated in may 2010 due to ill health.
i have been looking after my friends disabled dughter for the last week at home and in hospital for a few hours a day whilst mum at work.She has had chicken pox and then pneumonia and is now in sheffield childrens hospital so i can not manage to help anymore as i cannot drive that far. i have had to do nothing with her apart from give her drinks and food. i am absolutely warn out, soo tired and in so much pain. should i tell the pension people this to show i have tried to do something
any help would be great
June
ps i am contacting my consultant for a letter of support and evidence
juneville
UKFM Member

Re: nhs pension appeal

Postby denys » Tue May 22, 2012 1:23 pm

sorry June wouldnt know were to start, have you cantaced CAB or DIAL or other advice agencies for advice I would imagine you really need some professional advice :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits