[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Diet diary

Diet diary

Discuss issues with weight and any diet tips that might help.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Diet diary

Postby animalhouse » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:21 am

just caught up well done so far lisa.

oh brought the morning tea up then he has got up and made me a banana & strwberry smothie for breaky with my flaxseed - read its good for fibre when gluten free. was lovely.

now laying here thinking of monring coffee and one of those mini mars bars had yesterday :oops: :oops: but will resist.

put the veg in a pan last night and some bacond bits so can have soup for lunch.

will try and resist the chocy or come on here to distract me - will report back later lisa then will stop me from being naughty.

oh wants to go out but i a shattered from swimming yesterday so do i drag myself out of bed on the only dry day as given rain tomorrow and i am the one who moans we never go out - not much point being in national trust if you don;t uses it.

especially as we were arguing yesterday as i moaned he was on laptop, eating lunch, fell asleep or played monopoly with the kids which is good but even though he is off work i still feel stranded on my own little dessert islnad settee on my own all the time and never get his attnetion/compnay. :twisted: :twisted:

then as is with this today i am tired when he wants togo out.

normally would have said will have a coffee/mars to wake me up a bit for the energy boost. ima totally dpendent on quick fix energiy thats why i do it to stop being zombifield just realised. anyway enough choccy talk.

speak to you later. :-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:02 am

Hope you had a few good days AH :fingerscrossed:

My first week has gone by :bear-dancing: I have been waking up at the crack of dawn past few days! :shock: the morning fog/fatigue has dramaticly reduced and i find that not only am i awake early which i have never ever been able to do but the fog clears quicker! So here i am 7/8am wide awake :shock: but i am finding the fatigue overcomes me more in the afternoons so i cant have it all ways :lol:

I have been sleeping better also. I have more energy. I decided i was feelin well enough to walk up to my mums :-D BUT silly me...mind over body took over and half way there my leg collapsed on me and my daughter had to practicly carry me the rest of the way. I had to lean/hold onto her and try to hobble rest of way. Took ages. My daughter i think was a bit shocked to see me like that. Every time i tried to walk i collapsed. My mum didnt pick up my daughters txt message of SOS :lol: so we managed the best we could. My daughter was a star! she now has seen how bad i get bless her.

Anyways on for another week i go :penguin: its been a tough long ole first week. Bordum being a main problem and financialy affording to eat healthy another BUT i will work around this.

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 6lb! :woot: i know with the first week its alot of water retention so im sure the weeks to follow will be alot less BUT a great start to boost my confidence....
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby animalhouse » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:10 am

lisa,

:oops: am afraid i've caved last couple of days and had a cream egg each day.

been in bed all morning as fatigue really bad after exercise last week and then the atos medical thiink a flare.

had some of my homemade bacon an dveg soup and some smoothies but coulld not resist the creme eggs in the evening when everyone else was having one. :oops: :oops:

have been eating rice crackers instead of bread so have been very good gluten/lactose free wise adn my ibs bloating has been realy good just poor energy levels really an dthe slip up the the creame eggs :oops: :oops: i just have no will powewr.

not done any exercise etihter since the hydro last tuesday and swim on friday as been so exhausted since.

i am still with you forgot to come on here for the moral support. will try and sign in to provent the temptations.

well done lisa i am with you girl- i will keep trying think will way myself to see how its been the last couple of weeks.

:-) :-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Diet diary

Postby sassyjane » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 am

Im struggling to loose weight too, but i also have a gluten and fructose intolerance which makes it doubly difficult, so if anyone has any ideas they could give me??? :-)
<3 Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true <3
sassyjane
UKFM Member

Diet diary

Postby Just-JJ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 am

I'm a fruit cake lover so definately want to give that and the scones a try x
Just-JJ
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby pixiecat » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 am

:welldone: on your 6lb

Keep going and think of it as a life changing mission not a diet, like you say if you look at it as a diet you think I cant have that and feel deprived of it and crave it more. Tell yourself you dont need it and you will feel better if you dont have it :-D but it does you good now and again to have a treat, I will put a few cake recipies for you all it uses scan bran which is available from holland and barrett I dont think its too dear, I get mine from slimming world, it also helps with constipation, so I always have it in.

Keep going and think where you will be at the end and set mini achievable goals. :goodluck1: :penguin:

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Thanks lorraine..

I dont think iv any problems with constipation now :shock: all this high fibre and healthy foods has made ones bowls move very well but also been full of stinky gas :oops: :oops: :oops: dont light a flame near me!! POOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF :yikes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Lorraine, Thank you for taking the time to share your recipes with us :blowkiss: :blowkiss: For myself, and no doubt a fair few of us as well that are wanting/needing to lose some of the weight FM has so kindly given us, seeing the different things can still eat is a real help as they show that healthier eating isn't just about a bit of lettuce and feeling hungry all the time :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lisa, 1st week, 6lb.......................................... :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Animalhouse, we all need a treat so don't be hard on yourself about the creme egg. The veggie and bacon soup will ave added it's influence as well, so it will have only been a slight slip, which happen to all of us at some point.

I'm getting all :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: as well, I was going to wait after OH's half century in a couple of weeks time, but now I'm feeling a lot more inspired again. I'll have a look thru my recipes and things as there are some low fat versions of takeaway type dishes and family favourites and treaties as well, and add them to what will hopefully become a good collection of recipes for us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 pm

hi i forgot to write the recipes down today but have wrote myself a note to remind me to get them tomorrow,

mind and body rebeling to weekend activaty.
sorry but will put them on tomorow

hope you are all doing ok with the healthy eating.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 am

hi all,

yesterday got up at 10 first time all week as we were going to go to the cinema for 11.10 so i wouldn't fall asleep through it., then realised ITS WEDNESDAY - MASSAGE DAY. my brain has been so fuzzled with fatigue all week so oh nipped me there for an hour then went straight on to cinema after.

so all day had banana, popcorn (large bag minstrels :oops: ), 1/2 regular meat feast pizza, then was so full that didn;'t eat anything else rest of day.

today am starting wiht couple rice crackers with small choc spread, handful of dates, oj and coffee. have also done some exercise onwii. i go between totally commatosed and then any bit of energy feelign i should exercise i am so up/down. put some washing on so will have to hang that later but most awake i have felt all day so glad fatigue slipped. having rest then wil ltry some more exercise.

take care adn keep it up everyone.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:07 pm

:welldone: Lisa 6lbs is great I have to keep a food diary to take back with me to the diabetes nurse so hopefully that will help to remind me not to overeat. There's no point fibbing on it as its only me that suffers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep going AH

Lorriane thanks for the recipes and sassy hope you got something to help you too :fingerscrossed: everyone Lisa's battle will help us all :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 pm

hi i have posted the scone and fruit cake recipe on a seperate post
sorry was not thinking should of just added it to this.

fluppy i have a recipe somewhere for a low fat chicken curry if you would like me to dig it out

hope you are all doing ok

lisa you have done realy well

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:30 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby animalhouse » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 am

mason,

love the idea of scones adn curry - we are all big curry fans in our house.thanks.

has anyone watched gok wan cooking oh made his egg fried rice last night will add to list. :?: :?:

lisa hope you doing ok,

i was good yesterday had a couple more crackers and an apple, then had teh egg fried rice with chciken and prawns for dinner followed by only 4 pieces of dairy milk whilst doing kids choc cake with melted choc that my daughter had made.

will try and be good today and do some exercise again. dd1 took her all day to hang her washing on radiators i had put on specially but i didn't crumble after she has gone 3 months to do it before she goes back to college to start her a levels - if she lives that long. :roll:

she was gonna go on cycle ride til i infored her its chucking it down her - shutup mummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. anywya didnt see how that meant she could hang her own washing up :?: :?: .
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Weight Issues