[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - ESA

ESA

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA

Postby multy1969 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi all, just had to post in here(now i`ve stopped crying) after 2 years of fighting i`ve been placed in the support group of ESA :-) so relieved and hope most of the stress goes away now ,good luck to u all that are waitingxxxxx
multy1969
UKFM Member

Re: ESA

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 pm

yeah...................

great another success hope there are many more to come.

my upper tier from original claim have until 28th june to reply - they are taking their time and clearly dwp do not want to reply to upper tier a*)__**holes. that has been 2 years of waiting for brown envelope every morning but was not prepared to accept only lrc.

also waitied for my renewal i sent in april that ran out may - they clearly don;t want to commit to any of them :roll: :roll: .

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my shoppin glist would be:
mobility scooter
all in one thingies/babygro
fluffly bed socks
pjs if am wearning fluffy bed socks
choc spread jars/peanut butter/rice crackers
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
thor/hemsworth guy as personal trainer - then i WOULD lose weight.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 pm

what am i thinking,

put thor guy at top of list. :crazy:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:12 pm

I've moved your post to here as its more appropriate, wanted to say :welldone: it was worth all the fighting in the end :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby hunnybunny » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:35 pm

congrats hun it has taken me 2 years to get on the support group first year they put me on work related after appealing the decision to say i able to work i then had another medical july last year and once again astos said i was fit to work they twist and turn every thing you say or do but the week befor my appeal date the dwp overruled that and i am finaly on support allowence.
hunnybunny
UKFM Newbie

Postby Treece » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh Multy, I am so happy for you ... I have actually watered up... (mustn't leak because it will burn my skin), it must be an amazing feeling, bet you feel like you are breathing in and out right for the first time in 2 years. Gentle hugs and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :lol:
Treece
UKFM Member

Postby Graciebaby » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 am

That's really good news :-D
Graciebaby
UKFM Member

Postby multy1969 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 am

thank you all xxxx it`s such a relief and a weight of my shoulders
multy1969
UKFM Member

Postby Mel70 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Hiya
I was wondering if Denys could give me some help filling my ESA50 form in? I've had it for 2wks & I have spent hours at it. I start out ok then I start rambling. I dont know what I've written now as when I go over it to read it Its like my head wont concentrate on the words & I cant take them in. I'm starting to panic nw because we are due to go on holiday tomorrow & my forms due in by 10th July. we are back on the 8th. I'm stressed as it is with trying to sort out the packing & the house & my sister who'll be house & pet sitting. Oh my word :yikes: Any help would be appreciated. :( thank you all.
Mel70
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm

You could ask the CAB to help you go through it Mel but you are leaving it a bit late. Will your sister or hubby help you with it?

Try not to let it stress you out, go away and have a nice holiday. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby talon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

hi all ive just won my tribunaral for my my esa ive only bn waiting 3 mnts . Ive still got to send in sick notes as it will take 3 months to clear the back long of cases that have won . :-)
talon
UKFM Newbie

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits