[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Diet diary

Diet diary

Discuss issues with weight and any diet tips that might help.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Diet diary

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Nice one Lisa :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm

No weight loss this week am stable but am due my monthlys so hoping its that.

I will start to weigh in fornightly now as its slow going.

I am still behaving but need exercise! 1lb a week is better then nothing or puttin on and hopefully once they know my problems with my back and leg i can find another way to try and exercise to help more weight loss but for now whilst im waiting it seems to be 1lb a week.

I just called up the hospital about the MRI scanner and been told its 60 circumference. I am between 55/58 so if i hadnt of lost that stone i wouldnt been able to fit!! :yikes:

The scanner man then said is the 55cm with arms down? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: nope :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So he said come and and they will see but lookin more positive now so :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:18 pm

hi lisa i think you have been fantastic and very well done.

as you said you have not gained any wieght and you are due your monthlys so you maybe holding exsess water.

keep up the good work and hope the scan gose well

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby pixiecat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm

:-) Hi Lisa

Dont feel dissapointed with your 0 this week look at it as a maintain :-) (sliming world talk :lol: ) and look at the BIG picture
you have lost nearly a stone that is fantastic

as for the exercise can you try chair exercise? just exercise your arms swing your legs just get yorself moving it all helps

Lorraine xx
pixiecat

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 pm

In any diet, there are weeks where you don't loose anything Lisa, and with you saying that Mother Nature is due her monthly visit, staying the same weight as last week is good. There are those of us who, even when doing one of those ridiculous and unsustainable crash diets, find that when Mother Nature does call, she brings lots and lots of excess liquid with her that needs storing until she goes back home.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:35 am

I sort of took a step back when my nan passed a few weeks back but decided today is the day to get back on track...

Even tho i had taken a few weeks break i seem to have lost a bit more :-D :crazy:

I have lost now 17lb

I am aiming to be very relaxed and happy to plod along loosing 1/2lb a week i feel its alot less pressure also plus easier in long run to keep it off. Even by doing this in a year that will be 4stone off :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I do feel the omoprozole is helping me keep weight off/down as this helps my bloating.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby pixiecat » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 am

Well done on your total loss so far Lisa

I have just found this in a magazine and anyone can use the code for a free box, and you can cancel or continue after that
it helps with the nibbles if you need it.
I just got my 1st one today and its not too bad

http://www.graze.com/p/H1D9M7W its time limited but not sure of the timescale

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Well done Lisa, you are doing great :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi Lisa wel done for take that first step and then keeping to it. :-D

I was on the forum 'cause I too have a big weight issue . I started on pregabalin and I have gone up 3 dress sizes in just over 2 months . :nono: :nono: I wasn't a string bean to start with and so the extra weight has causes real issues. :oops: :oops: I'm going on hols at the end of the week and have real concerns about the flight , I'm dreading the possibility that I won't fit into the seat! :yikes: :yikes:

Will call back to your post every so often and see how you get on. keep posting that weight loss. its a good insentive for the rest of us .

:goodluck2: :welldone: ISM
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Weight Issues