[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Tribunal result for ESA

Tribunal result for ESA

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tribunal result for ESA

Postby nicnacno » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Had my tribunal last Friday and was awarded the necessary 15 points, received a brown envelope this morning confirming the decision and been put in WRAG
nicnacno
UKFM Member

Re: Tribunal result for ESA

Postby lolabolla » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:28 am

:welldone:

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

hi some good news for you xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby nicnacno » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Good news Friday but had a brown envelope this morning another tribunal on the 21st for DLA :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
nicnacno
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 pm

good luck to everyone going thought tribunal oh welcome to club of WRAG :lol: :lol:

:blowkiss: :welldone: :welldone: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby darkcyde » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 am

Great news and congrats!

could you give us some brief details of yourself and how long your entitlement is for? this will help give others some perspective between yours and their situation and maybe some hope in the comparison.
darkcyde
UKFM Member

Postby TeeferTiger » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I won my ESA appeal, put into WRAG, and 2 days later got the letter saying that because I'd had it for 365 days, they were taking it off me again!
TeeferTiger
UKFM Member

Postby darkcyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:31 pm

well the home atos medical i had this morning which i thought was for esa was actually for my dla. ive heard nothing for esa since they told me that i wasnt getting either contributions nor income based and all they will do is pay my national insurance....i applied originally back in Feb!!

so they have yet to actually decide if im fit for work or not!

what can they do to me if they eventually say i am fit but im unable to attend any interviews....take my esa away? not paying it, so they are sh*t out of luck there!
darkcyde
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:21 pm

:fingerscrossed: you get the right decision both of you :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits