[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - tribunal date

tribunal date

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

tribunal date

Postby fliss » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 pm

hi all just a quick update,my tribunal date arrived yesterday its the 28th august,im already panickin about it xx
fliss
UKFM Member

Re: tribunal date

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm

:goodluck1: fliss

If you need any info or advice just shout and im sure someone will be able to help you
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:24 pm

hi fliss hope all gose well for you xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby sootybean56 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm

hi fliss
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
sootybean56
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:15 pm

I wish you all the luck in world I had mine way back in Jan I had wait to 18 months , try not think about it but I know it hard hopefully you got someone going with you and you got all your doctors notices ect and evidence. I am try rember mine but it was a while ago basic little information about it there a doctor and a judge and they will ask you question about how your illness effect you ect it should last no more then an hour and it stupid but you got rember what you were like on day you fill in forms and the medical . mine was like nearly 2 years to have my appeal and i've got bad memory.

I wish you all luck in world if i could cross my figures i would lol gl hopefuly my advise was bit useful :-D

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate]
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby Arty2452 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Just started my appeal for ESA , hope you get on ok will keep an eye out for your post. all the best

Arty
Don't Feel guilty for the way we are, we didn't ask to be ill
Arty2452
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:08 am

good luck fliss,

hope you get a good results.

:-) :-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby fliss » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm

thank u all sorry i havnt been on for a while iv been really off it and bad :cry: does anyone know what evidence i should hav as i hav been referred back to gp by rheumy after one appointment.iv seen ot who seems to think im lyin and wants me to walk outdoors everywhere which is nearon impossible as my pain is constant,i do try my hardest to do normal things,i wont let hubby do things like dress me as i can do it but its slowly,im so upset,that she has made me feel like a liar,i wud love to go back to work but i just cant,i cant cope with general day to day chores let alone standin for 10 hrs,i struggle pickin up a kettle how on earth can i fetch and caryy things she said that id accepted defeat,i honestly havnt iv learnt that some things really knock me for six when i do them so i try not to.i think the whole medical team is out to get me my gp wont change my drugs as he wants the rheumy to yet theyv discharged me,my gp is wonderful and understandin but theres only so much he can do for me,i dont even want to go to my tribunal as i know their goin to refuse me yet again and i dont know whether i can take it,i just wish i was dead as there isnt a point in livin life like this :cry: :cry: :cry:
fliss
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 pm

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby fliss » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:45 pm

thank u all and thank u lisa,im hopefully seein my gp in the next week to discuss my ot and im sure she shudnt be like this as she sees me as a number not as a causexxx
fliss
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits