[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - shifted half a stone!

shifted half a stone!

Discuss issues with weight and any diet tips that might help.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

shifted half a stone!

Postby sknowles456 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm

well today i am chuffed despite being in pain, i have dropped from 14 and a half stone which my bmi was just in the obese catagory to 14 stone which is in the bmi overweight catagory. i have been skipping carbs for my main meal at night and missing out chocolate and trying to swim twice a week minimum but i also am taking orlistat or better known as Alli. this is a safe weight loss tablet that doctors prescribe, however mine wont prescribe it anymore so i had to buy over the counter alli which is half the strength. Anyway seems to be working but very expensive. Going on holiday in 2 weeks so wanted to drop a bit so i had room to put a bit on with all the eating i do on holiday. Been a hard slog but may it continue! x
sknowles456
UKFM Member

Re: shifted half a stone!

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:12 pm

:welldone: sknowles :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 pm

hi that is great you have done well,

hope you have a lovely holiday and the food is good xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 pm

:welldone:
have a great holiday :-D
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby lolabolla » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Well done for the weight loss............yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :-D :-D :-D

But please be carefull when taking Alli..................I had loads of 'problems' and I am sure that my IBS got dramatically worse when I was on these tablets.

Be VERY cautious that you stay in close proximity to a loo just in case of 'leakage' ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Return to Weight Issues