[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Atos it news again !!!!

Atos it news again !!!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Atos it news again !!!!

Postby diane1 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Folks

Just thought i'd share this link to a guardian report about ATOS and their dodgy dealings to secure contracts. Hopefully this time they will get investigated.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012 ... &fb=optOut
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed linky to go straight to the article instead of FB page.
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: Atos it news again !!!!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Di, the linky you'd inserted went to a FB page that needed to be signed into, so I've put the linky in that goes straight to the article instead.

Had a read thru it, can't believe the levels an organisation like Atos will stoop to so they can get their greasy mitts on something else to humiliate and try to break us with :scream-1: :scream-1: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :waiting: :waiting:

I wouldn't be surprised if they just put the names of the charities in their tender thinking that they won't be checked or that word wouldn't get out about their underhand tactic :too-upset: :too-upset: They may have also been thinking it was a foregone conclusion that they would be awarded the contract, and the tendering process was only being done to make it look like things were being done fairly :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Think I'd better get off the soap box, it's getting a bit dizzy up here now :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks Fluppy

I dont think my brain was working properly not that it ever does. Thanks for putting the linky right.

I was also so :scream-1: :waiting: :too-upset: :pull-hair: :shooting: :shooting:

Hopefully they will get there just deserts so heres a big :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :tongueout: to Atos.
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 am

Oh dear if this is brushed under the carpet along with all the other stuff, the government is in danger of not being able to climb over the bump :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby zappa20 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 am

Just my opinion but I feel it so wrong and open to corruption to outsource what should always be DWP run benefits like ESA, the new PIP and what is was before they introduced the private 'Welfare to Wrok ' programames. As one of the Work providers previous CEO's publicly stated, where there is a private company ahs to decide between quality of service to their users or profit , they will always put profit first.

so much public money is being wasted on all these providers. It's not just ATOS but all the work providers with their poorly trained staff, and underhand tactics , who duck and dive to receive payments they don't earn, and refuse to give people things like their expenses etc. nor any useful help. UK public is receivng dreadful service from all of them for a huge cost. And naturally all the profit they make will be getting stored offshore in their tax havens where it does nothing except earn their shareholders more fast profits.

And we have the crazy situation in Scotland where although ATOS were awarded the PIP contract , they are sourcing it back to I think the Dundee NHS .What is this all about. We pay ATOS say 10 million for that part of the Scottish PIP contract , ATOS pay the NHS say 4 million and pocket a nice little profit of 6 million for doing absolutley hee haw.

What an abolute joke our country has become. I'm so glad my health and age mean I'm on the road out, and that I also have a decent occupational pension to fall back on until then - well at least until the declining economic situation causes it to collapse.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits